Friday, June 2, 2017

Legends of Adrigal Soundtrack Update - 6/2/17

Happy June to all of you out there who pass by my little game dev and personal blog! Development on Legends of Adrigal continues, such as the newest update of a quest system, which I'll be sharing soon! For now, I'd like to introduce two new themes added to the Legends of Adrigal soundtrack. Both are for town themes within the game.

A Gentle Breeze Welcomes Us is the first I'd like to share. This is my latest composition after a brief hiatus from working on music. It features guitar, strings, flute, clarinet, and even some harp for a calm, welcoming, country feel to it.



The other song I want to spotlight was something from an entirely different game concept, Chickadee. Unfortunately, I got in over my head with that project (plus it's never a good idea to work on an RPG AND another big project simultaneously-- duh!). Thus, Chickadee is cancelled, but the character still stands proudly as StortzumSOFT's mascot!

Anyway, this second theme comes from that game, and it's one of the songs I wanted to save from Chickadee. I changed the song title, added it to the Legends of Adrigal soundtrack, and now it fits in just well for the forest village I have in the game.



I hope you enjoy these new additions to the Songs of Legends of Adrigal game soundtrack!

No comments:

Post a Comment