Thursday, December 10, 2015

The First Songs of the Legends of Adrigal Soundtrack Are Now Live on Bandcamp!

Yesterday I posted a reminder to check out my first ever self-composed soundtrack for Super Push Adventure. Today, it's my pleasure to provide to you the Bandcamp link to Songs of Legends of Adrigal, the "official" (as official as me posting it on Bandcamp can make it at least) soundtrack of my work-in-progress RPG. There are sixteen current tracks to listen to, and my friend from Fat Bard, a local area company that makes music for games, Patrick Crecelius, provided the excellent sound mixing, giving each track stereo sound and reverb!

I'd love for every one of you that takes a gander at this blog entry to take a listen to the soundtrack. What do you think about it? Do the themes sound good to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment