Sunday, January 3, 2016

Three new jingles for Legends of Adrigal


I have been playing games like crazy over my holiday break, but I am about to return to work on Legends of Adrigal, my work-in-progress RPG. However, I did some musical work for my game, such as these three new jingles that play at key moments throughout the game. Give them a listen and let me know what you think!

Item Get - Link

When a key item is received by Casey, this lovely little ditty plays to signify a special moment. A plethora of special items are gathered throughout Legends of Adrigal, so look forward to hearing this jingle whenever you collect something truly special.

Joining Our Ranks - Link

Whereas this quick jingle triumphantly plays when a new party member joins Casey's team. There are a lot of interesting characters to be found in Legends of Adrigal, and the ones that join Casey in his journey through the mystical land of Adrigal are included in this!

Let's Rest for a Moment - Link

This jingle plays when Casey and friends stop at one of the many inns in the kingdom of Adrigal to snooze, revitalizing their health, magic, and curing any status ailments.

No comments:

Post a Comment