Saturday, March 12, 2016

Legends of Adrigal Progress Report - Arriving in Adrigal

I've been sick all week, so instead of going into my internship at Pixel Press and making everyone ill with my contagious cold, I've been hacking, coughing, and sneezing my way through my days off. However, now I'm getting through the drainage part of my cold, so it shall soon pass hopefully.

While feeling better, I have had time to move forward with Legends of Adrigal after some time off. Last night I worked on retooling some dialogue and early story elements within the game, specifically where Casey enters into the Adrigal video game. He arrives out cold in an outcropping just south of a peaceful countryside town called Mabel. Thankfully, a kindly old woman spots him before night falls and nurses him back to health. Here is the scene that follows-- note that the entire conversation is not shared here due to not wanting to have a plethora of screenshots.


Tomorrow I will share the scene that occurs with the mayor of Mabel, Edgar. The scene is more involved and has more dialogue, so it will take some more work to get the proper screens and post them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment