Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Two new themes have been added to the Legends of Adrigal soundtrack

It's been a quiet month here at StortzumSoft, but college coursework and my internship at Pixel Press have both slowed down a bit, allowing me to return to my RPG, Legends of Adrigal. In the wee morning hours I have two new themes to share with you that I composed for the game.

This first one is my first character theme for a party member in Legends of Adrigal, Noah. Noah himself is a shy, timid, bullied friend of Casey and Monica. His theme is a soft, angelic tune with choir chiming in for the main melody.


Moving from something slow and somewhat somber to something much more action-packed and intense. Indomitable Spirit is the battle theme of Legends of Adrigal, played during normal non-event battles. This is actually a song I've had brewing in my head for years, but I never penned it to a song before... until now, obviously. It's my hope that listening to this song again and again throughout Legends of Adrigal's duration won't bring tedium to players' ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment