Thursday, June 2, 2016

StortzumSoft returns with regular updates!

It's been a wild semester at Webster, and I had to put Legends of Adrigal, my WIP RPG on hold! However, this past holiday weekend, RPG Maker MV was on sale for half the usual price. I jumped on the sale, knowing that this update to RPG Maker was what I really wanted to further enhance my own project. RPG Maker MV offers mobile development, editing events while playtesting, and side view battles, for starters-- all things that I'll be using while making my game.

Since I'm back to working on a game and doing development, StortzumSoft is back and will have regular updates regarding my work on Legends of Adrigal, whether it be new scenarios, new maps, new songs, gameplay systems, and a lot more! Stay tuned, dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment