Friday, September 4, 2015

Three new themes join the Legends of Adrigal soundtrack

My RPG project of Legends of Adrigal is really making progress as of late. It's not just the scenario data, either. No, it's also seeing an increased number of musical themes for the game. With this new blog entry, I'd like to share three new compositions that I've done for Legends of Adrigal.

The first song to join the soundtrack is for the beginning of the game. You may have seen screenshots of it last Saturday, but if not, check them out here. I wanted something playful and joyful for the opening scenes of the game. I think School Days presents something akin to what I desired.


This next song appears and is heard in Legends of Adrigal when a tense moment is happening. The very first time "Danger!" is played is when Casey, Noah, and Monica are sucked into the mysterious video game they're playing. It will also be used for plenty of other situations throughout the game.


This final piece is pretty self-explanatory toward where it is played in Legends of Adrigal. Dorter is a frequented trading town on the western edge of Adrigal. It also houses a coal mine in its northern reaches. My take on such a town features a mellow, rustic sound, as evidenced by the acoustic instruments used.

No comments:

Post a Comment