Friday, August 21, 2015

The world of Legends of Adrigal

Legends of Adrigal is an RPG I am in the process of building in RPG Maker VX Ace. The game follows the story of three teenagers who enter into a video game and must not only regroup but survive in the harsh monster and enemy filled kingdom of Adrigal.

To show the scope of Adrigal, I created an overhead, faraway map of Adrigal in-engine. This map will never be seen in the game in any way, and it's hardly a professional concept. It's just something I futzed around with to get a general idea of what kind of locations I want to have in the game and where they're located. This gives me a better grasp on how long Legends of Adrigal will be and where I can lead the story in an intelligent way.

Check out the map and let me know if you have any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment