Thursday, August 20, 2015

Welcome to StortzumSoft, my site about my gaming projects!

If you've somehow stumbled onto this blog, then you might wonder what the heck this is all about. Using wordplay of StortzumSoft, which is a take on all of those gaming companies with the names like Squaresoft and Hudson Soft, this blog's purpose is to showcase and update you on my work regarding the games I have released and plan on releasing in the future. You'll get everything from news, previews, screenshots, behind the scenes details, and much more all in one place so you don't have to peruse multiple Facebook pages for information!

In the next few days including today, you'll see a bunch of info posted regarding Super Push Adventure, my first game that has been officially released as well as info on Chickadee. There is going to be a host of updates, so you'll seldom be without something new to read!

I hope you'll join me on my journey through game development! See you in the world of pixels, all!

- Phil Stortzum

No comments:

Post a Comment